Monday 23 September 2013

Liebster Award

So today I woke up and checked my blog to be awarded as as a nominee for a Liebster award, I was so excited! I started my blog on the 13th September 2013, I would never have thought someone would like my blog enough to nominate me so I would like to thank the beautiful Kerry from Kerry's habitat for nominating me




11 Random Facts
I really want a guinea pig or a lionhead rabbit
I am double jointed and my shoulders pop out of place
I love cats, photography, fashion, beauty and my mac
I also love my boyfriend who I have been with for over 2 years
I am about to attend university
I am an Essex girl
I always wear a ring that my boyfriend got me on our 1 year anniversary
I love love love pink
I have my ears, belly and nose pierced
I rent my own flat with my boyfriend
I watch biggest loser and I sometimes run along with them pretending I'm in it, hit the gym and have the voice of jillian shouting in my ear RUN!

Here are the nominations 


and here are the questions for my nominees
1) If you could live anywhere where would it be?
2) Cats or Dogs?
3) Who is your fashion icon?
4) Do you agree with the famous Kate Moss statement 'nothing tastes better than skinny feels' if you disagree what food tastes nicer?
5) What is your favourite hobby besides blogging?
6) Have you got an inspirational blogger who you look up to, if so who?
7) Day or Night?
8) Where do you want to be in 5 years time?
9) Would you ever walk out the house in sweat pants (besides going gym and jogging) or go out without any make up on?
10) Celebrity male crush 
11) Do you have any piercings if so where?



Thank you again Kerry.

Lots Of Love
Naddie
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all of your messages and read all of them! Thank you for your time commenting on my posts love Naddie