Monday 30 September 2013

UNIVERSITY DAY 1

As my blog is about fashion as my life as a student I thought I would share my first day at university with you all.

So here is my first ever outfit of my day at university. I would like to apologise for the quality of the picture and the mess that my room is in. (you can probably guess that I was in a bit of a rush this morning)

So I am wearing my beloved skater dress again. (I have worn it in a previous post which can be viewed here ). However I have styled it different, I'm not to sure if you can see but I have styled it with a tan belt which I got in the sale from primark. I also got the brogues and socks from primark.





So I have included some of the pictures I took when I first got them and as you can see they are taken on a much better camera than my phone. 

Also as part of my uni essentials post, which you can see here, my essential items including brogues, hat and a satchel is included in this outfit. I can now say I have got my essential uni items I posted about  however for a much better price than listed on that post

Hat £12 H&M
Skater Dress - Unsure Minx
Belt £1 Primark 
Socks £2.50 Primark
Brogues £10 Primark
Satchel £12.99 Peacocks.

I think I did well in primark, if you have one, you have no excuse not to get my essential items list! 
If you do try this look please let me know in the comments or over twitter I would love to see them.

Or if you just love this outfit or don't love it let me know

Lots of Love
Naddie


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all of your messages and read all of them! Thank you for your time commenting on my posts love Naddie