Friday 18 October 2013

Get the Look - Lea Michele


Todays post I wanted to do a get the look outfit inspired by Lea Michele who has undoubtedly blossomed since the first season of Glee. This outfit was featured in one of the latest series of glee in which she sings 'Don't Speak'.

Since the first season of glee her style as Rachel Berry, has completely transformed and is now one of my style icons. I also see her as an Icon for young girls as an inspiration. She is strong and independent and very beautiful.

This look is a tailored outfit which will look good going out for a date, going out in the town, or even to an interview. It's multipurpose and you can combine these to make different outfits easily. The white blazer is an essential and will pull together any kind of outfit, such as jeans and some cute heels.

I would also like to celeberate the new series of glee, but also pay my respects to Cory Monteith who passed earlier this year. I would also like to pay my respects to Lea and the rest of the Glee cast, and friends/family of Mr Monteith.

If you liked this post and want more of Lea's styles go to

http://leamichelesfashion.tumblr.com who has amazing posts on her style.


Comment or Tweet me your opinions on this outfit.



Naddie
xxxxx

                                                 Twitter | Facebook | Bloglovin | Instagram 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all of your messages and read all of them! Thank you for your time commenting on my posts love Naddie